Thursday, December 2, 2010

Women Average Size By Country



Tonight Miguel Agnes (EFA) and Bolivia (the doors of the last announcement of CK) open the club Fridaytale aunts and uncles.




as will be in the upper floor Fantastic World, the sex shop mammoth Anton Martin where he himself will rent a movie, you sell a dildo, that invite you to a drink at the part where we do the Fridaytale.

begins at 22:30 and I will be clicking at first. Do not expect wonders never seen before that I spent a bit of stuff. But I put what I chana to me, that's for sure.

Jessica Abbu Nasar has left us some beautiful swimsuits to prick in a position, and what will happen this night will surely be anthology. I'm taking the camera to record everything that happens.

Then prick people more solvent such as Clementine or Ruth Uve.

Until three and a half, is the night of the Vidal i shere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment