Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We The People Zodiac 2010 Wa



If you get tired of the mess of modern, of the Neris, the Gothic and of bitches Come and peek to the normal world, the world forward. Of those who are fans of "Free Clubs Madrid" and send sms shortened. They see their world. Where as more than you, unless you are. The place where they laugh at those who know more, of those who are overweight, of which they are ugly, those who earn little, those who prefer to stay at home rather than partying. The place where we go if we misbehave with others. Suddenly, I do not behave consistently with my mother takes me a Seat Leon Plenilunio output, die, and I reincarnated in Gem, a girl of 20 years with outstanding pan that sits in the hills marked in the bathroom of Keeper . I'm George and I have a belly, but I wear a loose dress so they do not notice me. Tuenti I have, I have a job at Inditex, I have not studied and I'm proud, because studying is useless. The film serves to fill me on Sunday afternoon, if not going to notice that I have nothing to do with my boyfriend. I do not say "churros with chocolate," I say "mmmmm xurritos with Xocolate jejejeejejejej." naive I have shirts with pictures just boobs, and when you talk to me look me in the boobs, I have them as heads of baby fat. Also I have black boots and a denim skirt that I mark the ass but not slack. My boyfriend cheating on me, and I would put it. I go with my troops and its people. I fantasize about him with Ronaldo and Jessica Alba. broth I put my troops but they are in sta kiero q + life. My boyfriend starts to go bald, I echo cartridge, but they hide it with pictures we took ourselves in the hallway, each in his house. When the holidays arrive I'm going to Ibiza, where do the best parties. Ibiza is full of gays, that my boyfriend are fags. Ibiza has people and toa wapa crazy. Sometimes there are bisexual, but make me sick because they're vicious. Before leaving, is the birthday of Merche. A Merche we have given between all a joke dildo, pink, large. With veins. We are creeps touch because it represents a true tail. A tail which stiffens when the corpora cavernosa to fill with blood. A tail that is something I do not play, just at parties. Because what would my Manolo to me if she sucks. think in my previous life, which was Cristina, a girl who was surrounded by people a bit quirky, some better and others worse, and I say, less bad I am no longer there, now I'm Gem. Badoo I have known in some rolls, but never admit it, but I saw my boyfriend also on Badoo. Was connected around the clock, the bastard.

The dildo Gema gave it to the birthday party you do in your home. If you look carefully the pictures, you will notice that there are four cats in the party. My troop and I, and Josie, who probably is queer. I sleep with him in underpants and never does anything, because you do not taste. Josie, who has known no boyfriend. My boyfriend and his friends despise Josie, the poor, but for me is like a brother. Josie has taken the photo of all taking the dildo, but he does not come out. We entered the laughter. It's a dildo.

Christmas is coming. I'm waiting to see where they go this New Year's Eve. It is New Year's Eve. We will offset butt. They have a party here in the neighborhood, with open bar from top brands and leave me a little cheaper entry. To see which car we go, I want to drink up the water in the vases. We'll be up in the morning, jijijijiji, see what happens. I hope someone takes Mary that if I amuermo. Javi But no, that goes from coca and already seems a little strong. Laia was coming, but it does not come. Found work in a communications agency and is now with strange people. Going to a party that will only fifty people. It is not party or anything. I've gone to Karoussel, who this weekend were more than four thousand people, which lag! shall make beautiful music. I'm a fan of "Up the *** of Hanging Your Hands" by Mari de Chambao, Pereza, and David Guetta. I like techno. I like Max. I like not to be in your head or understand anything of what you say, geek.

Everyone I is not shit. You can try

get close to me, but do not expect that I have in mind.

Gema and I'm along with Mariano, my troops, and its people, dominated Spain. We are everywhere. We who vote, who will serve on the bench, the H & M, in the customer service of Movistar, which fix your refrigerator, which we kind to your children, you're in the stairs, and the family of your boyfriend, your best friend, and nurses who care for you in the hospital. Our thinking has emerged from a Nike commercial. You need not give up. You lost the war at birth.




HAPPY 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment