Friday, November 5, 2010

Peeing Often And Headache

applause Things



is that it is, I have given a prize. The Language of Cloth. And now I want to do a post about this, about the novel, and all that.

But it can be for several reasons:
Today I slept three hours.
all day I've been away from home.
Tomorrow I have to go again.
On Sunday I will travel until Monday or Tuesday.

And again, not in what order I have to put other hot topics as ...
-The American video Valenzuela, who wanted to move up once more with the excuse of Science Week. But my connection is resisting.
- The record of Them, "Severe Heart."
- The premiere of "agnosia."
- Meeting in a bus EMT with several shurmanos.
- The Hall of Manga.
- The Halloween Cineshock.
- links Radioshock recent programs.
- The New Adventures of Jordi Costa.

While trying to climb back to the video, I remember I won a prize. Put the cover and such, but I'll put some pictures Monchichi-card. How funny is this rider hustler ...



Tomorrow, a real post about this, but without the benefit of the funny photo illustration above.



0 comments:

Post a Comment