Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good Post Surgery Quotes

SUBSTRATE BENEFICIAL PLANTS HAVE WON A SWEEPSTAKES


Clavel brown. This photo is from last summer.


I told you last summer, we had grown from a plant vegetables beneficial because repel those pests that attack us in the summer, and also attract insects that are good for vegetables.

And last year we grow between pots, calendula, carnation Moor and basil. And the result was spectacular, got us to forget the aphids and whiteflies. So this year, we repeat again.

And I'll do the same as last year, I'm going to grow into the same pot where I grow vegetables, do not waste space with this, because I have to use new pots, and so helping to create a protective barrier between plants, because the cultivation interspersed among the vegetables.

Of course, these three plants have to be planted when the good weather, so and I'm doing a huequecito in each pot. And with the same system used last year, and you can see here , .

And I leave you with a picture of what I've done this weekend.



Good harvest all
¡¡¡¡¡

0 comments:

Post a Comment