Monday, September 27, 2010

Cancel A Revocable Trust

Radioshock

Wear since July working on the program Woodworm Radio Radioshock where I have already caught a fixed chair from which I removed and hot water. Normally I get to and five, after having promised to reach a quarter, but nevertheless the atmosphere is relaxed, cheerful, and very sincere. In other words, the program is cool. And do not say it out myself. Also cool when they go out. In Radioshock starts talking about film, but do not know how or where it ends. Every Wednesday is special for two months. With Michael Agnes, Julio Prieto, and Popy Blasco. With guest stars as Ibarguren Look, Clementina Varela, Pablo Mudhoney, Sonia Briz, Ivan Parlorio, Glitter Splash ... And all the people who will come in what is left, it's much, is even a lot.

We have no script because we do not at fault. We like to talk, we like to criticize, and we like to say it like it is.
I said.

Radioshock 22-09


0 comments:

Post a Comment